Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Almost Got Caught

Today we continued on our way to Efrafa, just like every other day so far. Except today felt a little different. I don't know what felt different, but something was off. It seems almost like something bad is going to happen and I somehow don't know what. I don't think its anything major. Whatever, I will just keep going along.

Its been two hours since I wrote. Something very scary had happened. Something we could only dream would never happen. Its frightful, huge, and not to mention scary. It was a fox. Yes, it was a fox; a huge furry orange fox. I spotted it while we were walking. Right when I saw it lounging around in the woods, I told everyone to stop and come to me right away. I wanted to make sure everyone knew what to do. I told everyone to hop really slow and quietly out of his sight. Everyone did as I said, which was good. I lead everyone away from the fox so he wouldn't chase us. Then we started hopping regularly and the fox turned around and looked at us. He started walking towards us, I made sure everyone stayed still and low to the hot grassy ground. Suddenly out of nowhere, Bigwig jumped up and started hopping fast. He said he needed to get something. The fox looked over and just turned around and left. That was a close call, good thing he wasn't that close to us.

So later that night we carry on and keep going on our way. Kehaar came and said he had to tell us something. He tells us that there is a patrol nearby that will find us soon if we don't hide from them. I made the decision to hide on the iron road. We crossed onto the iron road- railroad tracks and stay there for a while just to make sure the coast is completely clear and there is no problems in our way. Kehaar comes back to us later and tells us that the coast is clear and we can keep moving on now. Kehaar is such a big help to us, I am so happy he decided to come along with us. I am getting tired along with the rest of the group. I think its time to go to sleep, I will write soon, stay tuned till the next one!

Below here is a picture o Kehaar and the fox



No comments:

Post a Comment