Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Our Journey to Efrafa

The other rabbits and I have finally set off to go to Efrafa. We want to go to Efrafa to get more does. Getting does is very tricky! Not all the rabbits have joined us, some of them have stayed back at our warren. Now that we started our journey, we have to think of the best way to get the does. I am the leader of this group, so I have a lot of decisions to make!

So, it's almost sun-down an we are about to stop and rest. Today we had a very long day for hopping to Efrafa. Efrafa is a long way away, so of course we need rest! Today I also decided to set everyone into groups of three. I thought it would make the travel ways the easiest. My group consists of Silver, Bigwig, and I. I decided to put us three in a group because we are the strongest and most like leaders of the group. Other than that, today was very warm. Considering it is June, going into July. It is starting to get warmer and warmer out each day. This may be a problem and slow us down, because when its hot we get tired and sweaty faster than when its cold outside.

We finally decided to stop and rest for a while. It is pretty dark out right now. I found the perfect place for our group to rest. We are sheltered in dim green sun-flecked caves of grass, flowering marjoram and cow parsley. Its quite comfortable actually, I enjoy it. I hope everyone else enjoys it as much as I do! As soon as we all sat down Dandelion wants to tell a story. We all give suggestions to what story he should tell. Bigwig wants "El-arairah and the Black Rabbit". I don't really agree. I think it would be a better idea not to hear a story like that.

We are going to figure out what story Dandelion is going to tell us. Stay tuned to figure out what he reads to us and how we react!

Below here is a picture of some of the rabbits on our way to Efrafa and a picture of Dandelion!

No comments:

Post a Comment