Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Plan

This morning was very strange. I woke up to bats screeching. I don't know what it was at first but then I saw the bats and got very frightened. I ran out of our warren, I don't think anyone was awake at the time. Maybe some of the others were awake and I just couldn't see them. Anyways, I am outside now and I think I am going to get something to eat.

Its later in the day now, everyone is awake. Everyone is sitting here with me and we are talking about where to go next. We decided to keep walking because earlier Keehar said he would lead us to a river with a bridge.  We are walking now and Keehar said we are almost there, I am kind of worried about what is going to happen once we get to the bridge..

We finally reached the bridge. Its a bridge over a small deep river. We need to cross the bridge Keehar told us, but we are all scared to go. We all want Fiver to go first so he can tell us if its okay to cross and be over there. Fiver agreed to go first because he says nothing is wrong. We are all thankful that Fiver wants to go first. A bit of relief has come over me. Fiver crossed the bridge and all of us followed after him. Now that we all crossed the bridge, we need to think of a plan to go to Efrafa. I thought of a good plan that will either work really good, or not work at all. I figured out how to go to Efrafa and get the does, and get out. I just don't know how to disappear without anyone seeing us leave.

I took Bigwig, Fiver, Blackberry, and Bluebell to come explore with me around the area. We also wanted to talk about the plan to go to Efrafa to make sure it will work well. As we were walking, we saw a boat tied up to a stump. We walked over to see closer and get a closer look at it. At that moment we realized that the boat is the answer to our last puzzle. Our last puzzle is, as I mentioned earlier, disappearing once we get the does. But if we have the boat, we decided we would chew the rope until only a little string is attached. Once we get the does we will bring them to the boat with everyone else and jump on the boat, pull the rope from the last thread and go down the river to get away. I have decided to have Bigwig go get the does because Woundwort wants Bigwig to join and become part of his Owsla. If Bigwig goes and pretends he wants to be in the Owsla, he can manage to get the does and leave as quickly as possible with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment