Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Suspensful Story

Dandelion is telling the story of El-arairah and the Black Rabbit. Bigwig is the only one who wants to hear it. The rest of us are quite frightened, but we sit through it. The story is kind of confusing, I don't understand most of it. But Bigwig seems to be enjoying it very much.  Pipkin is very scared, he asked me to go somewhere else with him. So I took him away and we watched the animals eat moths. I could still hear Dandelion faintly from a distance. He was hesitating to continue telling the story. Bigwig got very angry and convinced him to keep going and not leave anything out of it!

Tonight has been a weird night and I am just ready to go to sleep. I brought Pipkin back into the place where we are going to sleep. Now I am just ready to finally curl up and go to sleep. Being a leader is very hard. Make sure to check into my next blog when I post it!

Below is a picture of Pipkin and Bigwig

No comments:

Post a Comment