Friday, October 18, 2013

And it all comes down




Today I realized that Woundwort's authority was damaged after Bigwig left Efrafa. Woundwort told Hazel he wants to get revenge on Bigwig and nothing at all will stop him from doing so. Woundwort said he knows where we are staying and he is coming for us. He is taking his strongest he has with him. I am so worried, but I think we can fight through this. I think we can, at least I hope we can. I am just worried for Bigwigs sake. He is the one they want to go after. We will eventually get through this, together. 

Woundwort says if all the does, Bigwig, and Blackavar are not there when he comes, we will kill all the bucks. Which is all of us. We need to set up something before he gets here. We need to make sure that he doesn't get in to where we are at the moment. 

Bigwig just told me to move everyone behind the honeycomb. That is a good idea, I have to go quick and get everyone behind the honeycomb now. We also need to block all the entrances. That will be hard, but we can do it. Suddenly,  Fiver falls in some sort of trance, he screamed. I don't know what happened. Whoa. What's happening, I see something, something in my head. I am getting a vision. I have to go to the farm and free the dog, that's what I saw me doing, I need to go now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment