Monday, October 21, 2013

Fighting & Rescuing




Woundwort moved down into our burrow and prepares to attack. Bigwig decided to leave Fiver on the other side because he would wake up. Woundwort passed Fiver and thought he was dead, so he just left him there and went passed him. Woundwort brings more rabbits in with him. He see's our newly formed wall and knows where we all are now. He broke the wall and see's Bigwig who tried burring himself. Suddenly, Bigwig bites into Woundwort's leg, but they kept fighting. Right when Bigwig steps back, Woundwort fell back onto the ground.

All of the rabbits have just told me that story, considering I was gone and being attacked by a cat, I wasn't there with them. But, while I was being attacked by the cat, Dandelion took off running back with the dog following behind him. 

Bigwig pretends he is dead and tricks Woundwort. He jumps up and pushes Woundwort down. The dog appeared and all of the rabbit's hid and ran away.  

Lucy, the little girl on the farm rescued me from the cat.. She showed me to the doctor who said I was fine. They dropped me off at the base of watership down.Now I am finally home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment