Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hazel's Hopeful Adventure



Hi I am Hazel and this is a blog about all my adventures I go on! I hope you enjoy reading about my exciting, fun-filled, adventures! Before we get into all that, I guess I will tell you a little bit about my journey so far. 

It all started out at our old warren, Fiver, my brother gets theses feelings that something good or bad that will happen. Well in this case he sensed something bad. He told us all to leave the warren and of course no one believed him but me! But somehow we gathered up a few other rabbits and left at midnight. Our journey has been unpredictable from then, but somehow we seem to get through it. We have made it through a lot of obstacles throughout our journey. We have met new rabbits also, which is really exciting! But in our case, it wasn't quite like that. We met another rabbit with a huge warren, names Cowslip. He seemed suspicious about something.. but invited us to stay at his warren for a while. He was very welcoming and  nice. Fiver started getting started getting weird feelings about Cowslip and this mysterious warren. He refused to go inside and told us we all need to go instantly. We want to do what he says so we do; it was a great decision on leaving that warren. After we left, we realized that there were traps set up near the warren and most of them died. Now, we are setting our journey to Efrafa to get does. He have two does right now, we need more. The group consists of many males, and two does.

Well, enough about that. Stay tuned until my next entry about our journey to Efrafa. I hope you enjoyed!

Below is a picture of me, just so you all know what I look like.
      


No comments:

Post a Comment