Monday, October 21, 2013

It's finally over



So, I am finally back and I told the rabbits what happened to me. They all seemed to be in shock, but all that matters is that I am home now. Some of the rabbits told me that Bigwig is badly hurt. I went to go see him, to make sure he is okay. He told me that he will be okay and he will probably have a fast recovery.

It is finally October. Two more of our does have had a liter. We are all finally living well. The Efrafans have surrendered to us, and we have invited some of them to join our warren. They accepted, we get along fine now without General Woundwort around. As I already mentioned his name, I guess I should say that General Woundwort is not here anymore, he is somewhere out in the wild, but not with us. We don't know where he is, but we have a feeling he is still alive and out there. I think that we should start a new warren between ours and Efrafa. Bigwig has been telling stories and training all the young rabbits, he enjoys doing that.

This journey has come along so far. I am so surprised where we are now. One of the main reasons we are here is because of Fiver. He and every other rabbit has helped so much throughout this journey. Hopefully we will all live a good  and happy life together, as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment