Friday, October 18, 2013

Hoping for the best




Today we figured out that we have 16 bucks and 10 does. I hope it works out the way we want with  the does and bucks. Dandelion told us a story about El-Arairah and Rabscuttle. It was a good story, very long. It was kind of a confusing story also. Earlier today, after the story was told, Keehar left. He said he would be back sooner or later, I hope he comes back soon. I am going to miss him.

The next day, Bigwig wants to talk to me he said. He wants to talk to me as I am talking to the mouse. I asked the mouse to repeat his message he was telling me when Bigwig interrupted us. What he told me wasn't very important. Bigwig said what he has to tell me is very important. I better go talk to him right now.

Bigwig told me that a huge raiding party has come to Efrafa. I am so worried now. What will we do? Where will we go? All this we have to think about. I know the Raiding party is Woundwort and his crew. I need to talk to Fiver immediately, he will hopefully know what to do. Bigwig has just told me that Holly and Blackavar told him about the raiding party. I need to go talk to them too. I hope they will have  more information on this. Hopefully, we will get through this together, all of us.

We made a plan. The others and I are going to fill in all of the burrows. We are going to fill them in because, the raiding party will not know where we are, and if they find out, it will take a while to dig up the holes. I and going to start filling these in with the others. But, before that, I am going to talk to general Woundwort. I made Bigwig chief rabbit while I am gone. I hope i can figure this whole thing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment