Friday, October 18, 2013

Our Way Over




Today, we figured out that our boat is headed to Efrafa. That is exactly where we do not want to go. We need to swim across the river. I am scared to swim across the river, I don't know why, I am just frightened. Fiver told us he would go first so we all feel that it is safe to go. So, Fiver went, followed by Pipkin, the me. Everyone else went after us and we are at the other side now. We decide its time to go to sleep.

Its the next day. Bigwig was found out that he is injured on his shoulder. I hope he will be okay. I told him to rest for now, so he can at least feel a little better. We are now headed back to where we came from, the opposite way from Efrafa. We found a place to stay and settle down for now. Fiver has told us that he doesn't feel right about this place we are at now. Now I am a little startled, because if Fiver doesn't feel right about this place, none of us should. A fox showed up later this day and took one of our does. He took her so quickly and suddenly. I feel like the reason why Fiver didn't feel safe was because he sensed a fox coming. 

We finally made it back to Watership Down. We are about to go to sleep. Ill write more in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment